Timeless stays for the whole tribe.
Glamping on a farm
Going on an adventure, without going to the end of the world. Enjoying the simple things without sacrificing elegance and comfort. Go green, without having to pitch a tent. Live your best life, that of the farm and its animals, of a countryside that respects the rhythm of the seasons.
A return to the roots for the whole family
For us, the best way to reconnect with others is to disconnect from everyday life. The absence of wifi and electricity is quickly forgotten, so that you can concentrate on the essential. Exchanges and beautiful meetings with your hosts, the farmers, quietness and beautiful stars, laughter and conviviality: everything is thought to allow your tribe to find itself and rediscover itself.
Unusual accommodation in the middle of nature
Nestled in such an exceptional setting, each lodge must be unique. Our 45m² cabins on stilts offer 2 spacious bedrooms, cosy living areas and a panoramic terrace. In an "Out of Africa" atmosphere straight out of our teenage novels, young and old alike enjoy a unique experience.
What our guests like best:
- Discover every corner of this agroecological castle farm
- Shopping at the Domaine’s grocery store
- Have an aperitif at the guinguette
- Cows, chickens, pigs and bees
- 100% in harmony with nature – no electricity, no wifi !
- Master Bedroom and Family Room
- Luxury bedding, cosy duvets and towels
- Private shower room and toilet
- Gas cooker
- Warmth of the wood stove
- Close to the farm and its activities
- Accommodates up to 7 people
Teranga and the farms
You don't have to travel to the ends of the earth to discover new landscapes and other ways of life. By spending your holidays on a farm close to home, you can renew the link between rural and urban people, promote short circuits and enhance the value of traditional know-how. You meet and support those who preserve the landscapes of our regions.
Teranga Lodges welcomes you from March 15th to November 15th.
Frequently asked questions
- Teranga Lodges can accommodate up to 7 people. Specifically, the lodge has a Master Bedroom with a double 180x200, a family room with 4 beds, and a sofa bed for 1 person in the living room.
- To ensure a unique experience, there is no electricity in the lodges. However, you will find electricity and wifi at the farm if you wish to charge your electronic devices.
- We have thought of everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible! You will find sufficient duvets and pillows, bed linen and towels for everyone.
- Yes, all beds are made up on arrival! It is the holidays after all :-) !
- Each lodge has running water and a gas stove, a clay pot that replaces the fridge and an ecological maintenance kit. To keep you warm, we have provided a wood stove and plenty of wood. There is a large table inside and another one on the covered terrace. There is also a barbecue and 2 deck chairs.
- Each of the Teranga farms has a grocery store or a cellar so that you can taste the vegetables of their market gardener, the juice of their apples, the oil of their nuts, the honey of their bees or even their meat! But also bread, cold cuts, cheeses, sweet and savoury treats, wines and beers....
- 1 sponge, 1 block of Marseille soap, 1 tea towel, toilet paper and candles.
- Yes, running and drinkable, via the kitchen sink.
- Of course! Each lodge is equipped with a private indoor shower.
- During school holidays, reservations are made for a minimum of 7 days, with arrival on Saturday. Otherwise, a minimum of 2 days is required.
- On the day of arrival, your lodge will be ready to welcome you from 3pm. If you expect to arrive after 8pm, please let us know. You will find all the information on the contact page.
- On the day of departure, you will be asked to vacate your lodge by 10:30 am.
- The final cleaning is done by us. However, please complete the following tasks before you leave: Throw your garbage in the container provided for this purpose, Drop off bedding and towels at the farm, Clean and put away the dishes.