Nestled in such an exceptional setting, each lodge must be unique.
Our 45m² cabins on stilts offer 2 spacious bedrooms and cosy living areas. A wooden cabin perched for children is accessible from their room with a window overlooking the living room. Success guaranteed!
The materials were chosen with care. The parquet floor and the pine partitions are as natural as possible, but the softness is still there, through the veils and fabrics, the vintage furniture and the soft warmth of the wood stove.
Together, you can enjoy the view of the fields and the animals, comfortably installed in the bench of your terrace. In an "Out of Africa" atmosphere straight out of our teenage novels, young and old enjoy a unique experience.
Relax, we've thought of everything
- 1 Master Bedroom with 1 double bed 180x200
- 1 family room with 4 beds
- 1 sofa bed in the living room
- Soft sheets and towels
- Ecological cleaning kit for the arrival (1 sponge, 1 block of Marseille soap, 1 cloth, toilet paper rolls, candles)
- Free cleaning at the end of your stay
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out before 10.30am
Lean back & relax !
- No electricity
- The charm of candles and oil lamps
- No Wifi
- Nature as the best companion
Keeping warm in all seasons
- Insulation of the tent
- The heat of the wood stove
- A sufficient supply of wood
- An outdoor fire pit
- Clean plaids
Prepare some good meals
- A kitchen with gas hob, Italian coffee machine, nice crockery and cutlery, 1 large table for 8 people.
- No fridge but a big clay pot... Amazing and very efficient!
- Possibility to buy the products of the farm
- 1 private shower room with hot water
- 1 separate ecological toilet (dry toilet)
Outside too, it's cosy
- Nice terrace with garden furniture
- Panoramic view
On-site services to make the most of your holiday
- Free parking
- Baby kit (highchair, cot, bathtub) on reservation
Frequently asked questions
- Teranga Lodges can accommodate up to 7 people. Specifically, the lodge has a Master Bedroom with a double 180x200, a family room with 4 beds, and a sofa bed for 1 person in the living room.
- To ensure a unique experience, there is no electricity in the lodges. However, you will find electricity and wifi at the farm if you wish to charge your electronic devices.
- We have thought of everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible! You will find sufficient duvets and pillows, bed linen and towels for everyone.
- Yes, all beds are made up on arrival! It is the holidays after all :-) !
- Each lodge has running water and a gas stove, a clay pot that replaces the fridge and an ecological maintenance kit. To keep you warm, we have provided a wood stove and plenty of wood. There is a large table inside and another one on the covered terrace. There is also a barbecue and 2 deck chairs.
- Each of the Teranga farms has a grocery store or a cellar so that you can taste the vegetables of their market gardener, the juice of their apples, the oil of their nuts, the honey of their bees or even their meat! But also bread, cold cuts, cheeses, sweet and savoury treats, wines and beers....
- 1 sponge, 1 block of Marseille soap, 1 tea towel, toilet paper and candles.
- Yes, running and drinkable, via the kitchen sink.
- Of course! Each lodge is equipped with a private indoor shower.
- During school holidays, reservations are made for a minimum of 7 days, with arrival on Saturday. Otherwise, a minimum of 2 days is required.
- On the day of arrival, your lodge will be ready to welcome you from 3pm. If you expect to arrive after 8pm, please let us know. You will find all the information on the contact page.
- On the day of departure, you will be asked to vacate your lodge by 10:30 am.
- The final cleaning is done by us. However, please complete the following tasks before you leave: Throw your garbage in the container provided for this purpose, Drop off bedding and towels at the farm, Clean and put away the dishes.